• Hooded coverall.
• Robust, yet lightweight.
• 3 piece hood.
• Elasticated face, wrist and ankles.
• Excellent barrier to fine particles and fibres.
• Ultra-low linting.
• Stitched external seams.
• Suitable for pharmaceutical, chemical processing, oil and gas industry, maintenance spray painting and many other applications.
• Conforms to: CAT III, TYPE 5B, 6B. EN 1073-2, EN 1149-5, EN14126
• Pack of 25 Units
Shipping on all orders is £2.99 +VAT.
All orders of £100.00 (excluding VAT) will receive FREE delivery.
- Products with a logo or customisation will on average take 7-10 working days for delivery from the point when the artwork is approved. Express shipping not available on these items.
- Products without a logo or customisation will generally take 1 - 2 working days to arrive, or 3-5 working days for delivery depending on the product(s) / brands. (Due to us stocking a large range of brands some suppliers take longer to send the garments into us so although we aim to get items out as soon as possible sometimes suppliers may slightly delay this process).
Please note that 14-day returns will not be accepted on personalised garments.
Returns will only be accepted for items that have arrived in the original condition as received with original tags and packaging.
25% Restocking fees will apply on items returned.
Returns Dept - Web order XXXX (please replace with your web order number)
Elder Court, Lions Drive
Please also include your web order number inside the package
We recommend a signed for service for returns