|£2.72 (inc. VAT)||£2.59 (inc. VAT)||£2.44 (inc. VAT)||£2.29 (inc. VAT)|
• 10 x Washproof plasters 1.9 x 7.5cms, with Haemostatic island dressing
• Cuteeze is a range of haemostatic products specifically designed to stop wounds bleeding, from the smallest finger cut to major trauma injuries faced in industry or on the battlefield.
• Cuteeze plasters uniquely use the same technology and medical science which is utilised for these major trauma injuries by using our SCC gauze as the centre dressing of the plaster, allowing its blood stopping properties to be applied to minor, but irritating cuts and wounds.
• Cuteeze is high quality grade haemostatic gauze, PH neutral, regenerated cellulose manufactured from sodium carboxymethyl cellulose.
• This is a natural dressing that stops bleeding quickly, safely and effectively.
• When Cuteeze gauze comes in contact with the bleeding area it quickly absorbs the water contents in the exudates to form a viscous gel which fills the wound and stops the bleeding.
• This process includes joining with the bloods platelets and the clot to plug the wound and close off the blood vessels.
• Being a natural product, the gauze converts into a gel then dissolves to saline and glucose.
Why Use Cut-Eeze?
• Dressings that stop bleeding quickly, safely and effectively
• Instant reaction with blood, stops bleeding fast
• Avoids adhesion, reducing secondary trauma, dissolves naturally
• Ideal for haemophiliacs and users of 'blood thinning' and 'anti-coagulant' agents
• Natural, PH Neutral, gentle, no burning sensation
• Safe and easy to use, no side effects
Shipping on all orders is £2.99 +VAT.
All orders of £100.00 (excluding VAT) will receive FREE delivery.
- Products with a logo or customisation will on average take 7-10 working days for delivery from the point when the artwork is approved. Express shipping not available on these items.
- Products without a logo or customisation will generally take 1 - 2 working days to arrive, or 3-5 working days for delivery depending on the product(s) / brands. (Due to us stocking a large range of brands some suppliers take longer to send the garments into us so although we aim to get items out as soon as possible sometimes suppliers may slightly delay this process).
Please note that 14-day returns will not be accepted on personalised garments.
Returns will only be accepted for items that have arrived in the original condition as received with original tags and packaging.
25% Restocking fees will apply on items returned.
Returns Dept - Web order XXXX (please replace with your web order number)
Elder Court, Lions Drive
Please also include your web order number inside the package
We recommend a signed for service for returns