• Multi-purpose glove.
• Latex rubber coated palm.
• Knitted base construction to allow air passage. and aid comfort.
• Excellent dexterity.
• Ideal for construction and steel handling.
• EN388: 2016
• Level 2 - Abrasion
• Level X - Cut Resistance
• Level 4 - Tear Resistance
• Level 3 - Puncture
• Level A - ISO 13997 Cut Resistance
Shipping on all orders is £2.99 +VAT.
All orders of £100.00 (excluding VAT) will receive FREE delivery.
- Products with a logo or customisation will on average take 7-10 working days for delivery from the point when the artwork is approved. Express shipping not available on these items.
- Products without a logo or customisation will generally take 1 - 2 working days to arrive, or 3-5 working days for delivery depending on the product(s) / brands. (Due to us stocking a large range of brands some suppliers take longer to send the garments into us so although we aim to get items out as soon as possible sometimes suppliers may slightly delay this process).
Please note that 14-day returns will not be accepted on personalised garments. Returns will only be accepted for items that have arrived in an unsuitable condition or do not meet the specifications agreed between both parties.
Restocking fees will apply (25% depending on items involved)
Returns Dept - Web order XXXX (please replace with your web order number)
Elder Court, Lions Drive
Please also include your web order number inside the package
We recommend a signed for service for returns